Complaint Review: HSBC BANK, USA, N.A.

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Lou — Canoga Park California
HSBC BANK, USA, N.A.
2001 Bishops Gates Blvd. Mount Laurel, New Jersey USA

HSBC BANK, USA, N.A. Lost documents & Ignoring request for copy of my note Mount Laurel New Jersey

In August of 2013. After 5 years with our Mortgage Lender HSBC Mortgage Corp, I inquired about a settlement on my 2 heloc's. We provided all the documentation required. Now it's been 5 months and they have done absolutely nothing. Someone in your department need to look into this matter. HSBC MORTGAGE are not cooperating. They have totally ignore my request for an settlement. I also requested copies of my notes in regard to my 2 Heloc's 5 months ago and I keep getting the run a round. I place numerous calls to HSBC and all they do is tell me they are looking into the matter. They should not be allow to treat consumers this way. I want to blow the whistle on HSBC. Legislation should impose criminal penalties on residential mortgage lenders & servicers who intentionally engage in fraudulent or deceptive conduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-BANK-USA-NA/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/HSBC-BANK-USA-NA-Lost-documents-Ignoring-request-for-copy-of-my-note-Mount-Laurel-1129940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC BANK, USA, N.A.