Complaint Review: HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A., Orchard Bank, HSBC Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 31, 2007

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A., Orchard Bank, HSBC Card Services
P.O. Box 80084 Salinas, California U.S.A.

HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A., Orchard Bank, HSBC Card Services ripoff fraudulent charges to UKRAINE fraudulent billing Salinas California

Oct.06 HSBC Card Services charged 91.80 transaction to www.GLOBAL-SMOKING. NE (In the UKRAINE)to my acct...Over limit fee of 30.00

I Sent a letter of dispute and charge was removed in Nov. I waited over a month before I again used the card to make sure things were ok.

In Dec. "partial" charges were again put on my acct. with another 30.00 over limit fee.

In Jan. I sent 2nd. letter of dispute and received bill with remainder of charges assessed... plus 30.00 over limit fee...

I have requested transaction record and delivery confirmation from co. and or merchant... have not received either. I cant even find out what kind of smoking transaction it was.

While waiting on info ( they were supposed to call me back) I got a late fee charge. 30.00...

I called again today and spoke to Sheryl, and Carmen, who said I should again fax a third letter of dispute. I also asked about a SHEA class action lit. settlement award of $0.05 that was on my statement, and neither could tell me what this is for.

I have also filed a complaint with the Fla. attorney generals office but have not received a reply as yet. Not sure I will...

I have cut up this card and want to pay them off asap but I refuse to accept all these charges, and have told them so... meanwhile the fees keep piling up. If you have any suggestions please advise

Deborah
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2007 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Bank-Nevada-NA-Orchard-Bank-HSBC-Card-Services/Salinas-California-93912-0084/HSBC-Bank-Nevada-NA-Orchard-Bank-HSBC-Card-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-charges-to-UKRA-233799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Bank Nevada, N.A., Orchard Bank, HSBC Card Services