Complaint Review: HSBC CARD SERVICES

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: TONY G — CULPEPER Virginia United States of America
po box 10584 greenville, South Carolina United States of America

HSBC CARD SERVICES RESURGENTS LLC, LVNV ,SEVERAL DISPUTES FILED, resurgents capital services l.p. over charged by HSBC then sold to resurgents ,lvnv, then falsely reported to 3 credit bureaus greenville, South Carolina

2/13/2012 I received report today from upperSC BBB -that after a 6 weeks constant battle with HSBC or Resurgent LLC falsely accusing me of not paying and reporting it for last couple years to 3 CR agencies-they would be dropping all charges and removing false info from my 3 reports.

(Thanks LINDA Bentley SC BBB)

any attorney's interested in representing me: probono-please contact me -

By my records I'v overpaid HSBC over $4000.00! HSBC still refuses to remove that they illegally reported this and then sold it to LVNV. Causing me undue stress , constant harassments, telephone calls and higher interest rates for loans in passed 3 yrs.-currently, refuse VA Housing loan.

I've proved my case to BBB finally, now won't someone help me fight these slim balls? I've supplied all info as requested from BBB to best of my abilities and attest they're true and honest to best of my knowledge and information as I gathered it.

--if contacted for further reporting please do so by email and I will respond: REF HSBC/LVNV overpays and false reports.

These reports are my experiences w/ the above companies. I can not attest to anyone elses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-CARD-SERVICES/greenville-South-Carolina-29603/HSBC-CARD-SERVICES-RESURGENTS-LLC-LVNV-SEVERAL-DISPUTES-FILED-resurgents-capital-servic-838629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC CARD SERVICES