Complaint Review: HSBC Card Services - Orchard Bank Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:Kamuela Hawaii
HSBC Card Services - Orchard Bank Credit Card
Po Box 80084 Salinas, California U.S.A.

HSBC Card Services - Orchard Bank Credit Card Very diffacult to work with when fraudulently charged, over charged me service charges Salinas California

*Consumer Comment: Also Ignored and Ripped Off by Orchard Bank After Reporting Fraudulent Charges

*Consumer Suggestion: BILLING

I had a company Renoexperts-leads.com make unauthorized , fraud, charges on my card.

I called Orchard bank, to report it, and the first thing I asked them to do was cancel my acct and give me a new one, they said "don't worry , they will not be able to charge you again, you are safe" they told me it would be a waste of time to change the card. I shouldn't have listened to them. because I was charged 3 more times.

but I disputed the charges and reported it as fraud to their special go no where fraud department,

I was successful at getting one months worth of charges removed, after giving them a whole file full of paper work, they told me the case was in my favor and the charges would be removed.

guess what ? renoexperts or renovations experts, charged me again, and again I called the Orchard Bank to ask them what in the heck is going on.

they told me i could dispute it again, so I did.

nothing happened, I got another charge, they said I never gave them any paper work so I faxed them a file of paper work again.

then I found out the Orchard Bank reversed the credit they gave me, saying the company faxed them the contract, I asked them about the contract and they said it is unclear how long the contract was for. But now I was to late to do any thing about any of it, my time had run out.

so because of them reversing the credits they gave me, I was now over my limit, nice $39 charge.

I wasted at least 10 hours on the phone with them, a couple more hours of writing and faxing and getting the papers they wanted, so I'm out $300+ and I got nothing from the rip off artists renoexperts-leads.com

Gary
Kamuela, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Card-Services-Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card/Salinas-California-93912/HSBC-Card-Services-Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Very-diffacult-to-work-with-when-fraudulent-414659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Card Services - Orchard Bank Credit Card

Also Ignored and Ripped Off by Orchard Bank After Reporting Fraudulent Charges

AUTHOR: Law - (U.S.A.)

I reported fraudulent activity three times over a two-week period to Orchard Bank before cancelling my account in fear that my financial identity had been compromised by their non-existent security practices. Because I closed the account before their "investigation," they will not credit the disputed fraudulent amounts. All the people who have been defrauded by this company due to phony fees, held payments, fraudulent charges not refunded, etc., -- all of which I've experienced with this criminal enterprise -- need to file a class action lawsuit against this company. Any lawyers out there paying attention to this?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

BILLING

AUTHOR: Merlin - (U.S.A.)

Perhaps u should send them a bill for your time and expenses