Complaint Review: HSBC Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Portsmouth Ohio
HSBC Card Services
P.O. Box 5241 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC Card Services Refusal To Negotiate Carol Stream Illinois

Finding myself with some rather delinquent credit cards brought about due to the economic situation, I tried contacting HSBC (one of the credit card companies I was issued a credit card by).

Before contacting HSBC, I exhausted all but two possible options (those being a series of token payments until being once again able to resume making regular payments or bankruptcy).

I then preceeded to inform HSBC about my situation and what my circumstances would permit. As it turned out, when hearing from HSBC, this was in no way satisfactory with them.

The second choice (bankruptcy) is not a choice I really wish to do if not necessary. However, current circumstances may leave me no other choice.

Anonymous
Portsmouth, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Card-Services/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/HSBC-Card-Services-Refusal-To-Negotiate-Carol-Stream-Illinois-441190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Card Services