Complaint Review: HSBC Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: Pam — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
HSBC Card Services

HSBC Card Services Whitneey Brown I received a check fromHSBC card services for a rent payment and things don't add up on the check, Internet

I met a girl on facebook about renting a room from me.  She has since had a check sent to me from HSBC CArd Services Inc, 4165 E Ln Palma Avenue Anaheim, Ca 92807.  The bank address on the check is HSBC Bank USA< NA PO Box 60102 City of INdustry, CA 91716 which came back to you.  The check is signed by Patrick Burke.  I'm trying to find out if this is fraud or not.  I just had a similar situation yesterday from someone in North Carolina but it was from a Wells Fargo bank and my bank said it was fraud.  I've never been a victim of any frauds and I'm really concerned if this check is good or not.  I decided after yesterday I would check it out first before I went to the bank.  Could you please let me know if this is a fraud or not.  Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Card-Services/internet/HSBC-Card-Services-Whitneey-Brown-I-received-a-check-fromHSBC-card-services-for-a-rent-pay-643194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Card Services