Complaint Review: HSBC Credit Card Service

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:Anaheim California
HSBC Credit Card Service
1301 E Tower Rd, Schaumburg, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC Credit Card Service Stole My Money Schaumburg Illinois

*Author of original report: HSBC Problem Resolved

I made a scheduled payment with HSBC as like I usually do through my Wamu Account(check payment) Just like that HSBC is telling me that they used my old us bank Account information to submit a payment, and of course the Account is closed so they intern charge me a check payment fee of $35.00. So what I'm saying is HSBC Charged my old account knowing that it's closed, just so they could charge me a check fee of $35.00

Darron
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Credit-Card-Service/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/HSBC-Credit-Card-Service-Stole-My-Money-Schaumburg-Illinois-450688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Credit Card Service

HSBC Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: Darron - (U.S.A.)

After so many attempts to talk with management about this problem, finally got it resolved. HSBC Credit the $35.00 dollar checkpayment fee back to My HSBC Account and as I agreed I dismissed the Small Claims Action Against the Credit Card Services.

Thanks,