Complaint Review: HSBC - Household Finance

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 25, 2006

• Reported By:phenix city Alabama
HSBC - Household Finance
P.O Box 60115 San Diego, California U.S.A.

HSBC - Household Finance Dishonest Fraudlent unfair business practice credit discrimination approved my car loan then broke the contract RIPOFF San Diego California

*Author of original report: acceptance & refusal

Hsbc approved me for a loan on 07/04/05 at Carl Gregory ford in auburn I signed all papers & the contract, however after getting all the papers signed & the contract for hsbc on 07/04/05 after getting the vehicle registered in my name a couple of weeks after getting my new vehicle hsbc broke the contract I had with them because I did not meet their credit granting criteria which Is what the dealership had told me.

If I did not meet their credit granting criteria then why would they approve me In this first place this Is is fraud, dishonest, & unfair business practice I have faced credit discrimination I almost lost the vehicle after getting It I am tired of facing discrimination which Is what single women In america have to go threw when trying to purchase a new car this Is down right dirty! to do to someone! approving loans & breaking the contracts leaving them with nothing so the dealership had to go threw the hard process all over again to find me a new loan financing place.

Lucky the dealership for a new bank to finance my new car after what HSBC pulled this Is a bad company I looked up their record with the better business bureau to find out they have a bad record with government action good thing I didn't get a loan threw them If this Is the way they take advantage of people & screw up their lives they should not be in business If this is the way household finance does people like they have done! me If their is a class action lawsuit I would gladly join It to get money for damanges suffered from these people trying to make me lose my new vehicle.

kathy
phenix city, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2005 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Household-Finance/San-Diego-California/HSBC-Household-Finance-Dishonest-Fraudlent-unfair-business-practice-credit-discriminatio-162514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC - Household Finance

acceptance & refusal

AUTHOR: charles - (U.S.A.)

My mother applied for a loan with hsbc 07/04/05 the loan was approved & she signed the contract two weeks after my mom got the new vehicle, the dealsership called & said that they disapproved the loan & was in the process of finding me a new one, hsbc refused to be the lender for my mothers new car if my mother did not meet their credit granting criteria then why did hsbc approve the loan this sounds strange this is abuse, after two weeks later hsbc denied my mothers loan if my mother did not meet their credit granting criteria then why did they approve their loan this is a fraudnlent company & should be avoided because they are approving loans & refusing them two weeks later & putting people threw nightmares & anxiety attacks like they did my mother, but by a miracle by god the dealership found a new finance company & got a better interest rate my mother is better off from these theives from hsbc who as wronged my mother for the injustice that was done to her.