Complaint Review: HSBC India - The Hongkong And Shanghai Banking Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Noida Other
HSBC India - The Hongkong And Shanghai Banking Services
Private Banking Department, Birla Towers, 3rd Floor, 25 Barakhamba Road Connaught Place, New Delhi India

HSBC India - The Hongkong And Shanghai Banking Services HSBC Credit Card Frauds Noida New Delhi India

HSBC India harass people unnecessary even when the fault lies at their own end.

I was holding a card of HSBC (((number redacted)))and asked for a balance transfer about one and half years ago. The DD they sent me didn't reach me. I called up HSBC and also informed them through my online account about the situation.

Even though I informed that I didn't receive the DD, The HSBC India people started sending me bills from the next month. Now the situation is that the amount has been increased to 32000 adding late fees and finance charges.

When I contact them they ask me to fill indemnity bond. Why shall I fill anything when they are at fault. It is their DD and they must know that it has not been used, so why cant they cancel that.

They are calling me for payment everyday; the payment which is practically I haven't used.

I would request to all to think twice before using HSBC card and services.

Himanshu ****
Credit Card: (((number redacted)))
(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-India-The-Hongkong-And-Shanghai-Banking-Services/Connaught-Place-New-Delhi-110-001/HSBC-India-The-Hongkong-And-Shanghai-Banking-Services-HSBC-Credit-Card-Frauds-Noida-New-432555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC India - The Hongkong And Shanghai Banking Services

AUTHOR: Rippedcustomer - (India)

HSBC held my money for two years from my four NRI ACCOUNTS, illegally by putting a blockade on my withdrawls. For that they gave no reason and finally i had to fight hard to withdraw 80000$ equivalent of INR by protest with their branch. I threatened them that I will put a big banner on my car and park infront of their branch in America.

Only then they released hold on my fund and accepted to cancel my accounts and refund me.

They are pure scam and frauds specially if this is in hsbc NRI and credit cards.

Avoid them by all means. This bank is most unsafe and highest reported on ripoff, almost 700 complaints, which is higher than any other bank.

All these people lied to me in last two years and keep on making me fool and enjoyed interest of my hard earned money.

Sunil Tiwari, fort mumbai
Sonia Kapasi nri branch canada.
Hemand pUnd Nri branch canada
Rekha Sabnani ( lokhand wala andheri)
Ankit bhatt ( lokhandwala)
Yogesh Grover ( vp , mumbai ) - Lied to me all the time, now shifted to singapore hsbc
Rajnish bahl ( escalation officer) never replied
Sowmya Sankar ( nodal officer lied to me all the time)
Sathya Sririnivasan ( nodal officer incharge never replied)
Dinesh Babu - customer care officer, kept on misleading me.

And host of other telephone banking cyber coolies and other staff at all the levels.

They are all liers and scammers, who will play with your money...

they would lie to you to sell products, so if their salesman approach you , ask him to write down in black and white so that you can legal catch them, else they will sell you and disappear and you will be forced to accept revised terms of bank.

Also bank has problem with software and they generate random charges... Just Beware of HSBC.

HSBC Is turning to be worst bank of decade something which was great till last decade.

avoid them.... or loose your peace of mind and money.