Complaint Review: HSBC Kawasaki Good Times Credit

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By:92262 California
HSBC Kawasaki Good Times Credit
90 CHRISTIANA RD , New Castle, Delaware U.S.A.

HSBC Kawasaki Good Times Credit reported that i was 30 days late on late fees, not principle& interest, Fees were in dispute- I was NOT Late on payment more than 30 days! New Castle Delaware

I was contacted by an operator from HSBC Kawasaki stating that i was late ( not 30 days) but that if I did not give them more FEES ($15) processing fee, as they were calling me on the last day before my account gets reported to the credit reporting agency. I agreed to pay the fee for check by phone, and as discussed the actual late portion were fees that i had asked to be refunded, therefore in dispute. The operator assured me I would be just fine as long as I did Check-by-phone at that moment and pay the additional fee.

Then, they reported me 30 days late! After spending hours on the telephone with utterly Rude operators and a really rude supervisor, they would not do a thing to help me. They stated that penalty fees are reportable if not paid, even in dispute! They wont even refund the $15 check by phone fee- for the fact that i was swindled out of even more money.

I am closing any credit account that i have that has anything to do with HSBC.

Corey
92262, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Kawasaki-Good-Times-Credit/New-Castle-Delaware-19720/HSBC-Kawasaki-Good-Times-Credit-reported-that-i-was-30-days-late-on-late-fees-not-princip-292816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Kawasaki Good Times Credit