Complaint Review: HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES ,HOUSE HOLDMORTGAGE SERVICES

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:lavergne Tennessee
HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES ,HOUSE HOLDMORTGAGE SERVICES
636 GRAND REGENCY BRANDON, Florida U.S.A.

HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES, HOUSEHOLD MORTGAGE SERVICES UNCOOPERATIVE BRANDON Florida

*Consumer Comment: Have you been able to resolve your issue?

I am in the process of refinancing my loan with HSBC Mortgage Services aka Household Mortgage Services with another company. They have been very uncoooperative in providing the information that I need from them to complete the process. I have been trying to obtain a statement from them stating that I have been current on my loan for the past 12 months. I have requested the information from their customer care department as well as talked with supervisors over the department who have promised the information would be sent to me within 24 hours. I have yet to receive the information.

Also, this company offers a biweekly automatic draft program which allows you to pay off your mortgage earlier. I enrolled in the program and later noticed that my statements always reflected that my payments were late, although I was not being charged late payments. This concerned me and I called to discuss the matter with them.

I was told not to worry about it because I was on a special biweekly payment system and that is just how the computer reads it. They have automatically drafted payments every two weeks from my wife's payroll without failure. All I need from them now is a statement indicating that I made payments according to the automatic draft payment plan without failure (which they offer) and that I have not been late on any payments. They have been uncooperative in providing the information. My refinancing is on hold only for this information which they will not provide. I am at a loss as to what to do.

Al
lavergne, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-HOUSE-HOLDMORTGAGE-SERVICES/BRANDON-Florida-33510/HSBC-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-HOUSEHOLD-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-UNCOOPERATIVE-BRANDON-Florida-316827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES ,HOUSE HOLDMORTGAGE SERVICES

Have you been able to resolve your issue?

AUTHOR: Please Update Your Post - (U.S.A.)

Hi Al,

I'm coming in a couple of weeks late, but I thought I could help get you moving in the right direction. Has this issue been resolved? If the answer is no, I've got a couple of questions for you. #1, is it showing that you were 30 days or more past due consecutively for the last 12 months? #2, Has your Lender requested a credit update from the credit bureau? #3, Is it possible to get your wife's paystubs to show the money was on automatic draft every 2 weeks? Let me know. I think I can help.