Complaint Review: HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC.

• Submitted: Sat, February 15, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Kay — Sacramento California
HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC.
636 Grand Regency Boulevard Bradenton, Florida USA

HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC. Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure process stalled and stalled and stalled Bradenton Florida

In October 2012 HSBC sent me an offer for a Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, and I accepted since my account was in arrears and I could no longer make the mortgage payments. They offered a very attractive "relocation" payment. I accepted the offer, and immediately set out to get a HOA lien released. I borrowed and paid a lot of money, but got the release in December 2012 (less than two months after our first contact). Ever since then they have stalled, and stalled, and stalled some more. I have a whole pile of letters from them, faxes I sent (including a copy of the Release of Lien 3 times!), and detailed notes of telephone conversations. They assigned me to several different "specialists" over the year 2013, and their letters contradicted each other and once I received 3 in one day all saying something different. I thought everything was on track in October 2013, but then exactly a week before Christmas HSBC filed foreclosure. I spent January trying to get the DIL back on track, and again thought it was all set (after I faxed the Release of Lien the last time). But then ... effective February 1, they sold my loan to another company! So now I'm back where I started, with the foreclosure clock running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC/Bradenton-Florida-33510/HSBC-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-INC-Deed-in-Lieu-of-Foreclosure-process-stalled-and-stalled-and-s-1123840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC.