Complaint Review: HSBC Mortgage Depew NY

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Defrauded by my HSBC — shirley New York United States of America
HSBC Mortgage Depew NY
Walden Ave. Depew NY Depew, New York United States of America

HSBC Mortgage Depew NY Barry Segal Esq. Fidelity Title, Eliot Custodio/loan originator. Suffolk County Court System. Mike Figat/ my ex husband. Colluded to steal the deed to my home at the closing. Gave me a deed to a home that does not exist. Depew, New York

In May 2002. I closed on my home located in Shirley New York. The closing took place in Mellville, L.I. NY. At bank attorney Mr.Hellers' office in Melville.

After paying this mortgage for nine years. It came to my attention. That the deed that I received in the mail shortly after the closing. Stated the adddressof my home as. House # 67. Fact is. I bought # 76.

While in the Suffolk County Clerks office in Riverhead. I found numerous mortgages filed on # 76. None of these sigened by me. They used many variations of the dist.sec.blk. & lot #. Same with the transfer names. Varied. some using only last name, some with the 2nd another with John Doe the 3rd.

They literally raped my Deed for self serving reasons. PROFIT.

When brought to their attention. They have ignored me. When I stopped paying. My ex husband. Mike Figat. A big time fraudster. Filed a foreclosure against me & my elderly Mother.

Trying to foreclose on #76. How can they take # 76 away. When it eas never filed/transferred?

I recommend everyone in Suffolk NY. Go to the clerks office. Check your houses documents for authenticity. asap.

The County itself is involved in this. Take your complaint if you find fraud higher up. Federal Government.

These crooks even took out a mortgage using my recently deceased Dads' Soc. Sec. #. in 2003. TOP THIS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Mortgage-Depew-NY/Depew-New-York-/HSBC-Mortgage-Depew-NY-Barry-Segal-Esq-Fidelity-Title-Eliot-Custodioloan-originator-Su-864719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Mortgage Depew NY