Complaint Review: HSBC Motgage Services Tax Department

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:chowchilla California
HSBC Motgage Services Tax Department
P O Box 9068 Brandon, Florida U.S.A.

HSBC Motgage Services Tax Department HSBC Tax Department Steals your Money. City Of Industry Brandon Florida

I got my end of the year report for my Tax Destibution account and noticed that HSCB only was crediting my account 138.20 when I was paying 235.73 extra every month on my loan. After getting this notice of shortage- I could not understand where the rest of my money was going and called. I told them that they are theives and I want the account closed NOW. The lady on the phone said she would send me a spreadsheet and the account will be closed. In April.

In May 2009 I noticed that I got a late fee on my bill and all my money the 1070.75 I owed for my loan was not applied to my loan. I called and after spending four hours tring to sort it out they said that I had to fax them a paper wishing the account closed and that my OPTIONAL escrow account was part of my principal balance and MUST be paid with LATE FEES! I fax the paper on May 20th and ordered the account closed well I just got another notice saying that my June Mortgage payment is not applied to my account and I owe an extra 235.73 for a escrow account that I dont want.

The spreadsheet I got showes that in Feburary, Mach, April 2008 my payment to my escrow account was never applied to my account- My Taxes went down one dollar this year and my escrow went up 20. HSBC Tax Department Is ripping you off if you got them- check you will see ask them for the spread sheet call 1-800-460-9297 and you will see sometimes they dont even apply your full payment to your account they put it in a Unapplied funds account and then it disappears.... check your stuff!

Hsbc sux
chowchilla, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Motgage-Services-Tax-Department/Brandon-Florida-33509-9068/HSBC-Motgage-Services-Tax-Department-HSBC-Tax-Department-Steals-your-Money-City-Of-Indust-463476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Motgage Services Tax Department