Complaint Review: HSBC - ORCHARD BANK

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
HSBC - ORCHARD BANK
P.o. Box 8004 Salinas, California U.S.A.

HSBC - ORCHARD BANK DECEPTIVE Salinas California

I am a victim of identity theft, i recevived bills from these companies HSBC sent me a letter saying they investigated and the charges are not mine, Orchard continues to send me bills, I requested (4 times) they send me where the charges were made, how much and my signature and 4 times they sent me copies of their invoices withourt my signature or where the charges were made and amounts, then had the nerve to charge $7.00 for each copy of something I never requested they are unable to provide me with the information I requested, however this is affecting my credit rating! I believe this company is full of scam artist!

Mrs m
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-ORCHARD-BANK/Salinas-California/HSBC-ORCHARD-BANK-DECEPTIVE-Salinas-California-441104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC - ORCHARD BANK