Complaint Review: HSBC Orchard Bank Credit Card Services

• Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: Nikki — Show Low Arizona United States of America
HSBC Orchard Bank Credit Card Services
PO Box 60102 Internet United States of America

HSBC Orchard Bank Credit Card Services The MOST Corrupt Credit Card Company Out There!!! Internet

I have an HSBC account.  They are the WORST company EVER!!!!!  They add late fees, state that they do not receive payments, refuse to answer your questions and just all around try to screw your credit.

I have been finishing up a house refinance.  I found out I had a "30 day late" payment on my HSBC credit card and called them to find out what was going on.  They could not, would not or even attemt to help me.  I found out my account was broken into and I got a claim.  HSBC still refused to take this late payment off of my credit report!!!!

Everytime I call, I get bounced around, they say they are "Sorry" but do nothing to help me.  I even have names of employees that answer their 1 800 phone number stating they will correct the mistake they have on my credit report but they never do!!!!

This is the worst credit card company in the world!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Services/internet/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Credit-Card-Services-The-MOST-Corrupt-Credit-Card-Company-Out-There-552884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Orchard Bank Credit Card Services