Complaint Review: HSBC, Orchard Bank Credit Cards

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Cumming Georgia
HSBC, Orchard Bank Credit Cards
HSBC Bank USA-NA Executive Office PO Box 3448 Buffalo, NY 14240 New York, New York U.S.A.

HSBC ,Orchard Bank Credit Cards Any request for a supervisor and you are cut-off nearly *EVERY* time New York New York

I became late on my HSBC card when my first child was born just before the due-date. After a number of fees were added the card became nearly impossible to catch up. The representative greeted me upon calling with an offer for a "Free check by phone payment". I set up what I could, essentially a series of $33 every pay-day drafts for several months.

After several months, I went online to check the progress and saw the balance was nearly the same. This was apparently because the company was charging $15 PER PAYMENT - in this case to the total tune of $90 in charges.

Upon calling to get this resolved I have found that I am always cut off when I request these charges be removed. This sometimes happens immediately when I request a supervisor and if no then AFTER I state my request to a supervisor.

I have found that a company that cuts you off with any request for assistance is not possible to work with. However, I am finding that this company is without any type of phone number you can call the corporate office with. I have once gotten someone from the bank branches on the phone, this resulted in being given a PO Box to write to.

I am nearly at wits end.

J. K
Cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Credit-Cards/New-York-New-York-14240/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Credit-Cards-Any-request-for-a-supervisor-and-you-are-cut-off-nearly-E-436806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC, Orchard Bank Credit Cards