Mexico

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 12, 2009

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
HSBC Orchard Bank Master Card Credit Card
HSBC Orchard Bank Credit Card Services HSBC Card Services POB 5222 Carol Stream, Illinois, 60197 USA Internet U.S.A.

HSBC Orchard Bank Master Card Credit Card Corrupt Business, been with for over 4 yrs had to wait 5 days for a payment to go through athough my bank had approved it, Orchard does to alot of people and they say they are sorry, but do nothing about it Illinois Internet

This is a horrible deplorible company.... unacceptable.. I have been with HSBC Orchard Credit Card company for over four years. I payed a payment twice in the same month and they were not going to put my payment through for 7-14 days..... my bank cleared it, but Orchard does this so they can make interest and lots of it 29.99 percent, my interest went up because I was .21 cents over and they charged me an over the limit fee of 19.99 dollars and this is the first time that has ever happened in four years. I got them to reverse the fee and the supervisor told me to call back the next day and they would reverse the APR back to 14.99 but when i called the manager said they would not reverse the APR back to 14.99 percent that it would now be 29.99 percent. Is there no justice any more with bad company's like this? Thank God for Rip Off Report, but a lot of people like me and others need help in putting these company's out of business. Outsourcing to India etc. just is bad business for us Americans, kind of shows what kind of company they are, plus they do not have an 800 number when calling to speak to a Rep. . I did this to help build my credit and instead they are ripping me and lots of others off. Very Unacceptable business... stay away and do your research, back four years ago, i do not believe there were many reports, maybe not, but from what I've read of others problems with HSBC Orchard Credit Card and my own, HSBC Orchard Credit Card Company needs to be held accountable their thieving actions and other wrong actions. This is a gross business... stay away... And if their are any attorneys reading all of this, I pray you would help all of us in regards to HSBC Orchard Bank Credit Card Company in their foul and deceptive practices......... I will be contacting all legal parties to hopefully keep them on top of this situation.

Michael
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Master-Card-Credit-Card/internet/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Master-Card-Credit-Card-Corrupt-Business-been-with-for-over-4-yrs-had-t-461079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Orchard Bank Master Card Credit Card