gay

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Corning New York
HSBC Orchard Bank
PO Box 17051 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 503-245-9280
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

HSBC Orchard Bank Company cashed check/payment and denied cashing the check and has illegally charged numerous late fees and overlimit charges. Baltimore Maryland

I paid orchard bank $200 to open this account card for my boyfriend to build credit in March of 08. He used it for awhile until they constantly said are payments were late and charged us $30 every time and we honestly paid when the bill arrived. They also charged us every time a $19.00 fee for an overlimit charge which also included a $35.00 annual fee which they never discussed.

Remember the whole time this is my money out fo my pocket to build credit so the first bill was $200 minus $35 for annual fee and $30 fee and that left $135 to work with so after a couple times of using the card obviously it went over the limit because we never new the limit. So then the $19 overlimit fees occured. Got to be a rip off and never never once did it build credit.

Come September I decided to close the account and get reimbursed and paid the remainder charge of 83.87 in October and then the account should of been closed so now it is Jan 6th and they claim they did not recieve the 83.87 check and keep blowing me off and charging me more money and not one person there can ever help me. I have faxed a copy of the check that cleared to the monitary research dept and they still are giving me the run around.

Unbeleivable that one person should have to go through this kind of nonsense when all along it was my $200.00. I will never trust a site like that again on the internet. Definetely an attorney general should close this company down.

Nicole ****
Corning, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Orchard-Bank/Baltimore-Maryland-21297-1051/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-Company-cashed-checkpayment-and-denied-cashing-the-check-and-has-illega-408807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Orchard Bank