Complaint Review: HSBC Orchard Bank

HSBC Orchard Bank
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

HSBC Orchard Bank They are a JOKE Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Don't

*Consumer Comment: Why Don't You?

I have been slowly rebuilding my credit back up, and my mortgage company said i should look into opening a secured credit card. So i spent a month looking at companies.  Capital One and Orchard Bank had the best deal.  I opened Capital One Secured card first. Five months went by no problems and my score went up.  I decided to get another one. I opened an Orchard Bank card. It took forever to get here.  I was happy when i saw it, I needed to get work done on my car, and it came at the perfect time.

Now the bad part.

I opened the card Monday afternoon and by Monday evening they closed my account.  When i called customer service they couldnt give me an answer and told me if i wanted to reopen a new card that they would have to rerun my credit.  I said to the lady on the other end, I thought this was a card to build my credit not destory it? she didnt say anything.  When i asked to speak to a manager or a supervisor she told me there was no one.  So i asked her how was I going to pay back what i used on the card, she started to tell me they charged two fees for closing a card with a balance and I flipped out. Then she said I can go on the site and pay the balance.  I couldnt believe what she just told me.  I have to pay for something they screwed up.  Her name was Sarah M. from the las vegas office. I laughed because she wouldnt give me her last name or a id number.  I told her i was taking the company to court. and she hung up.

Stay away from HSBC ORCHARD BANK!!!!

If anyone is thinking of starting a lawsuit, IM TOTALLY IN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Orchard-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-They-are-a-JOKE-Las-Vegas-Nevada-746117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Orchard Bank

Don't

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

pay em SQUAT!

THEY SUCK.

Why Don't You?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

If you think you have so much of a case, then why don't YOU sue them?

Why is it the vast majority of complaints against lenders is from sub-prime whiners who have a DEMONSTRATED TRACK RECORD of not paying their bills?  Just a thought!