condemned

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Dee — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
HSBC PANAMA
47 East Street, Aquilino de la Guardia, Nationwide United States of America

HSBC PANAMA Luiz F. Mauger CEO telephone number in 507-210-4053 CASE OF FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, DECEPTION & THEFT by HSBC Panama Bank panama, Nationwide

CASE OF FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, DECEPTION & THEFT by HSBC Panama Bank

I opened my account TRUTH IN LIGHT FOUNDATION with HSBC who has now stole all my monies $15,000 and I have been in contact with all the banks representatives who told me they would call me back but never do. I spoke with luiz.f.mauger@hsbc.com.pa there CEO at the bank but he would not help me I have been trying to get my monies for over one year now with no results. HSBC has committed fraud stole my monies and will not assist me or talk to me they keep telling me they have lost my paper work and to resend all paperwork to have my account re-activated before I could even close the account . HSBC has done this to many customers in the past and I am very upset over this. I have sent reports in to CNN, FOX News,ABC News channel I am now opening a website and youtube channel just for HSBC and Panama to warn people to stay out because I am not the only person who has been lied to and defrauded by HSBC. [continued below]....
..... I am also posting to every blog and will open my own blogs showing faces of all peoples who stole from me and others I am forming an alliance against HSBC to get my monies back. Please check into this terrible bank THIEVES!! Call him and tell him he should be ashamed of himself for making Panama bank look bad. Luiz F. Mauger  CEO telephone number in 507-210-4053.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-PANAMA/nationwide/HSBC-PANAMA-Luiz-F-Mauger-CEO-telephone-number-in-507-210-4053-CASE-OF-FRAUD-MISREPRES-833057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC PANAMA