Complaint Review: HSBC RETAIL SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
HSBC RETAIL SERVICES
PO BOX 17298 BALTIMORE, Maryland U.S.A.

HSBC RETAIL SERVICES after i had send my total balance a month later a got another letter saying i owe $20 more because it got there late and now it went up to $62.91 BALTIMORE Maryland

I had lots of trouble paying the best buy stuff i had taken out in credit. Me and my husband decided that we would just finish paying the total amout when we would receive our income tax money because he would get paid every 2 weeks and everytime the payment was late or not receive we were charge $40. When we bought the stuff the total was like $380 like in april and by like november it was almost $500. We would give paymeny of like $200 that i have receipts of but the bill just kept on going up and up. Finally when we gave the whole amount like 2 months later i receive another bill saying o owe like $23 more and I had call and they had told me it was because it got there late. I do not work right now it is very hard for me to support my family. Now i receive another bill of $62.91 because $25.91 of the last payment due and $35.00 for late charge assesment. So now its just gonna keep addind and adding up again and its not fair. I always calling everyday but no answer they jusy have me waiting with no answer.

Chelo
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-RETAIL-SERVICES/BALTIMORE-Maryland-21297-1298/HSBC-RETAIL-SERVICES-after-i-had-send-my-total-balance-a-month-later-a-got-another-letter-477488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC RETAIL SERVICES