dancers

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Ione California
HSBC - RETAIL SERVICES
90 CHRISTIANA ROAD NEW CASTLE, Delaware U.S.A.

HSBC RETAIL SERVICES - HSBC CHARGES LATE FEES WHEN YOU ARE NOT LATE. THEY TELL ME I OWE OVER $400.00 IN LATE CHARGES, RIPOFF. NEW CASTLE Delaware

I have a credit card which I purchased an ATV. My monthly payment was to be $69.00 a month or I could pay more if I wanted to pay off account early.

I have paid $69.00 on my account every month. A couple of months ago when I received my statement, it showed I owed $276.00 for late fees. That is totally impossible.

I sent them a letter and I kept getting the run around. You owe this and that is that.

I continued sending in my $69.00 a month and the new statement that I just received yesterday now shows I owe $401.00. The $69.00 I paid last month was due on 2-04-09 and my $69.00 payment was posted on 2-4-09 and HSBC still charged me a late charge of $39.00 and I paid on time.

They rip people off. Do they not think that I will not catch the error on my statement. They hope you will not look at your statement and pay what they say you owe. Wrong.

Robert and sandra
Ione, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-RETAIL-SERVICES/NEW-CASTLE-Delaware-19720/HSBC-RETAIL-SERVICES-HSBC-CHARGES-LATE-FEES-WHEN-YOU-ARE-NOT-LATE-THEY-TELL-ME-I-OWE-O-426935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC - RETAIL SERVICES