Complaint Review: HSBC Retail Services/ Best Buy Credit Card

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Mitchell South Dakota
HSBC Retail Services/ Best Buy Credit Card
Dept 7680 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC Retail Services/ Best Buy Credit Card consolidation loan check cashed, never credited to the account. Carol Stream Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: payment not credited

My fiance had gotten a consolidation loan, with that a check written to him & best buy. The check had gotten cashed on 1/30/08 to the HSBC lockbox. I'm still waiting for it to be deposited into the best buy account. I've sent them a copy of the check, once to the main place (2/9/08) for payment & another address in DE (2/20/08). I'm still waiting for it to be credited to the account.
I'm afraid if it doesn't get resolved by the end of this month (around 2/28/08) I'm going to get in contact with a lawyer and take the big business down. I'm sorry but they are stealing not only from my fiance & I but also the business where we had gotten the consolidation loan through. Because I do have a copy of the check in front of me right now, I'm not afraid to go the distance so I don't have to pay them anymore. They just want the extra money going from the interest.

Debra
Mitchell, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Retail-Services-Best-Buy-Credit-Card/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60116/HSBC-Retail-Services-Best-Buy-Credit-Card-consolidation-loan-check-cashed-never-credited-311854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Retail Services/ Best Buy Credit Card

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

payment not credited

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I am sure HSBC is shaking in their boots about your threat to "take the big business down" they have a army of lawyers and your little lawyer is not going to scare them. Your best bet is not to ever threaten anyone especially someone bigger than you. They do have a VP Executive Resolution office call their customer service (be nice) and ask for that phone # they can probably help you. I get so tired of the American public wanting to tie up our courts with frivolous lawsuits that can be handled without threats. The only one that wins is the lawyers.

agricultural