- Report: #339775
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HSBC Retail Services
HSBC Retail ServicesCorporate Headquarters 2700 Sanders Rd Prospect Heights, Illinois U.S.A.
HSBC Retail Services ,HSBC The World's Local Bank, Suzuki Motor Credit The have screwed me on my interest rate and late fees even though I paid my bills every month. Prospect Heights Illinois
*Author of original report: HSBC Finance of Suzuki Prospect Heights Illinois or Carol Stream Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Shortly after I changed my address HSBC changed my due date to the 27th exactly one day before when my payments had been arriving. I never recieved any mail or e-mails notifying me of this. I foolishly assumed everything was fine since I did all my banking online and had recieved notification.
So for the last 15 or 16 months (HSBC could not give me any exact records) they claim I have been late on my payment (by 1 day) and charged me a $39 late fee a total of $624. They have also raised my interest rate from 9.9% to 21.9%
I called them up and paid the $360 they claimed I owed even though I had made my payment of $100 every single month which arrived on the 28th exactly 1 day before my original due date.
The only things the Floor Supervisor (highest level I could talk to) told me was:
1. I don't can't tell you what address we sent your payments to but if you tell me what address they should have gone to I might be able to comfirm that.
2. We raised your rate because you were late but what the purpose of raising the rate was he said that's what they do. (he would not confirm or deny if this was just greed)
3. They will never lower my rate for the life of the loan now that they have raised it.
4. He could not tell me why they changed the due date of my account.
Also keep in mind I was transfered 4! TIMES! before I was connected to this moron. Pleas show my a presidential canidate that will take on the credit card companies and they will have my vote.
Note: I also had a due date chaning issue with this company when I bought my bowflex which I am so glad I was able to pay off early. Yet I have NEVER had an issue of lateness with any other company I have paid with automatic payments from Bank of America.
FORT GORDON, Georgia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Retail-Services/Prospect-Heights-Illinois-60070/HSBC-Retail-Services-HSBC-The-Worlds-Local-Bank-Suzuki-Motor-Credit-The-have-screwed-me-339775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.