Complaint Review: HSBC Securities USA

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Nancy — Shirley, New York United States of America
HSBC Securities USA
452 Fifth Ave New York, New York United States of America

HSBC Securities USA Kim Weidner, Cathy Argentieri, HSBC SECURITIES USA-Assisting my ex husband in commiting Federal Income Tax Fraud & Identity Theft New York, New York

I opened four brokerage accounts with HSBC Securities.Patchogue branch between 1999 & 2003. At that time I was unaware that my estranged spouse had obtained a 2nd fraudulent Social Security number on me & was commiting mortgage & income tax fraud for decades.

HSBC bank & HSBC Securities both allow my ex spouse to access my accounts.Steal my funds,tamper with income tax statements.This is done as an attempt at my expense.To try to keep the IRS from becoming aware that there are at least 2 identities on me.

HSBC Securities USA is taking fraudulent fees from my accounts,has done unauthorized trades.refuses to mail to me a check for the proceeds from a trade I made 6 weeks ago.The reason is that I want the check payable to me on an account that I am POA on. HSBC does not want me to show any financial activity on the instructions of my estranged spouse Michael R.Figat.Who is the biggest white collar crook in the 52  states.

Un professional conduct, breach of fiduciary,facilitating tax violations.

The above is one of numerous RIP OFFS that HSBC has done to me,my good friend Mary.She had her safe deposit box snooped into.Her financil & personal information,deed,her Last Will & heirloom jewelery taken.Possibly even her life.
BANKS RUN AMOK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Securities-USA/New-York-New-York-/HSBC-Securities-USA-Kim-Weidner-Cathy-Argentieri-HSBC-SECURITIES-USA-Assisting-my-ex-hus-804399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Securities USA