Complaint Review: HSBC TAX

• Submitted: Wed, May 03, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By:madison Tennessee
HSBC TAX
90 chrstiana Rd New Castle, Delaware U.S.A.

HSBC TAX fraudulent inquiery on credit report New Castle Delaware

*Consumer Comment: HSBC/TAX

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: HSBC/TAX

*Consumer Suggestion: HSBC/TAX not a collection company

HSBC/TAX made a credit inquirie on my experian credit report without written or oral permmition from me. Can I sue them for vialating the FCRA section 604(A)(3)unautherized credit inquiries? Any help will be fine. Do not know if this company is a collection agency or not.

Peter
madison, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-TAX/New-Castle-Delaware-19720/HSBC-TAX-fraudulent-inquiery-on-credit-report-New-Castle-Delaware-189737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC TAX

HSBC/TAX

AUTHOR: lacey6300 - (United States of America)

My husband had the same problem with his credit report. What you need to do is call HSBC/TAX and have them pull up your report. They can tell you exactly what company the report came from (H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt etc...) The thing is HSBC does not have to contact you when they place the problem on your credit report. The company that used HSBC does however need to contact you. If they didn't then that company is at fault. We are working the same issue right now so I would suggest you just call them and find out which company used HSBC and contact that company and speak about it with them.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

HSBC/TAX

AUTHOR: Rimma - (United States of America)

Recently  I have checked my credit report , and I found a fraud transaction in my account from HSBC/TAX collection agency. My name is Rimma and my e-mail

(((ROR redacted)))

#3 Consumer Suggestion

HSBC/TAX not a collection company

AUTHOR: Jess - (U.S.A.)

I got a copy of my credit report and saw that I had an account with HSBC/Tax and was woundering what it was because I did not have a hsbc account and found out that it was because I got a tax refund from H&R Block and they use HSBC for the RAL loan. So it is because you may have requested a 24 hr refund for your taxes. I hope that this information helps you. So it is not a Collection Company it is the bank H&R Block uses for the fast next day or same day tax return on the H&R Block card or the check form.