Mississippi

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:red springs North Carolina
HSBC Yamaha Retail Services
PO BOX Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC Yamaha Retail Services, Yamaha Finance Company is COMPLETELY ANTI-CUSTOMER!!! Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Comment: HSBC - Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation

I'm an active duty soldier with deployment orders to Iraq. I fall under Bush's SSCRA which basically I am able to get 6% intrest rates while deployed. It's a federal law. Anyways I contacted them and asked for a fax number and they gave it to me along with who to fax it to ( corresponding dept. ) well I was a few days late on my first payment while on orders, then I submitted my orders to them so they could reduce my intrest to 6% well not only did I get a late charge but they never decreased my intrest.

In fact they went from 8.9% to 22.9% because I had a non-payment within 30 days...but still 4 months later, even after I submitted them all paperwork properly filled out and professionally typed a personal letter, i'm still getting charged 22.9%. In the morning I'm contacting them to find out what the heck is going on and for them to re-calculate the money they've cheated me in the wrong intrest rate and to fund my account in the amount that they stole from me. I'll see how it goes, if not, i'll get a loan and pay them off to never deal with them AGAIN! Buyers beware no vehicle is worth the hassle of these theives.

Offroadfury6
red springs, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Yamaha-Retail-Services/Carol-Stream-Illinois/HSBC-Yamaha-Retail-Services-Yamaha-Finance-Company-is-COMPLETELY-ANTI-CUSTOMER-Carol-S-439722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Yamaha Retail Services

HSBC - Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation

AUTHOR: Oldguy - (U.S.A.)

I worked with Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation in 2000 as a software vendor. One HSBC employee in Buffalo was so rude and hateful, I literally quit my job with the software company.