Complaint Review: HSBC beneficial

HSBC beneficial
1301tower road Internet United States of America

HSBC beneficial Stay away from this company!!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Looking For Another Mortgage Company

I bought my house in 2006 and in 2007 my mortgage was bought out by HSBC beneficial. My husband lost his job as the economy was going bad and we had to file bankruptcy. Despite the hardships I stayed current in my mortgage and my bankruptcy attorney advised me not to put it in my bankruptcy plan. During the bankruptcy we had some hardships and did fall behind a few times. We ask HSBC if there was any programs to help us and they referred us to HUD which was no help because they denied us for a loan modification. We pushed hard and caught up our mortgage. At the time of our discharge of our bankruptcy we were current on our mortgage. This was march of 2012.

The next month we get a statement saying we are over 6000.00 behind on our mortgage. They stated we owe money for behind house payments and several charges of forced place hazard insurance. I stated that this is incorrect. I called and had farm bureau send in the insurance information proving that I have had house insurance since I bought the house. I also sent in receipts of mortgage payments made. Still no change. I then call them again and complain and they stated you have to fax a written dispute. I then proceeded to fax a written dispute. Still nothing. At this point I started to question everything. I requested that they send me my entire payment history. I have requested 3 times and have not received anything as of today.

Recently I get a call and they state I only owe 2817 and some cents and this will bring me current. Keep in mind my monthly statements still say 6681.00 is owed. They offer me to apply to see if they can tack this balance to the end of my mortgage. I explain to them that I will not do anything until I see my payment history and can compare it with my records. They state I won't be able to understand it even if they send it. I request again that they send it to me anyways. I also notice that on my statements that they take 2.66 cents out of a regular scheduled payment. When this is questioned no one can tell me why this happens. If there is a law suit please let me know. I will be there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-beneficial/internet/HSBC-beneficial-Stay-away-from-this-company-Internet-967514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC beneficial

Looking For Another Mortgage Company

AUTHOR: MsWhitt - (United States of America)

I want a new mortgage company so bad.  I have been paying on my mortgage with Beneficial what seems like forever, and the balance seems to creep down ever so slowly.  By the time I finish paying them off, I will be well into having Social Security as my only income.  They really don't work with you when you are having health or financial situations.   Please include me with any class action.