Complaint Review: HSBC dba HFC

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Alan Lee — elizabeth Pennsylvania United States of America
HSBC dba HFC
2922 walden ave. Depew, New York United States of America

HSBC dba HFC HFC Transfer my mortgage to an address that does not exist Depew, New York

*Consumer Comment: It exists :)

I have been in chapter 13 for the past 3 years. I have paid tens of thousands of dollars between my lawyers and my 2 mortgage companies lawyers fees. I recently discussed the issue with my wife and she and myself decided to stop the 13, sell the house and move on. We got the green light from the court, had a buyer, did everything I was supposed to do, and when we got the payoff from HSBC which is our 2nd lien holder, it was 23,000.00 more than we borrowed. I asked the company and they told me that when they bought the mortgage they paid for fees of which they can not tell me what they were for. I needless so say lost the sale as the buyers could not meet the new amount. I spoke with HSBC about doing a short sale as my wife and I now are in a new house and can not afford both. They said they would send me the packet out. That was almost a month ago. I have called a number of times since then and got no further response. Then, today I receive a letter from HSBC informing me that they have sold my mortgage off to a new company HFC and to begin upon the date of the letter begin forwarding my payments to HFC Chesapeake Cashiering 2929 Walden Ave. Depew, NY 14943. The problem here now is when I searched for HFC it seems as though all branches are closed, and there is no physical adress 2929 walden ave. And there is no 14943 zipcode in NY. That zip code is in KY. Can't get an answer on any of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-dba-HFC/Depew-New-York-14943/HSBC-dba-HFC-HFC-Transfer-my-mortgage-to-an-address-that-does-not-exist-Depew-New-York-555266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC dba HFC

It exists :)

AUTHOR: crykyt - (United States of America)

I live a few blocks from there. It does indeed exist and is quite a large building. I also have my mortgage with HSBC and that is where my broker was situated.