Complaint Review: HSBC

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: Tax Payer — Gainesville Florida United States of America
PO Box15521 Wilmington DE Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

HSBC aka Polaris Star Card, aka Retail Services Where's my TITLE??? Carol Stream , Illinois

I have finally paid off a motorcycle loan which included a jacked up interest rate and arbitrary late payment fees only to get a notorized "Notice Of Lien Release" which I was told by HSBC, was all I needed to get my title from DMV, FL. Went down to DMV and they tell me that I can pay $75+ for a duplicate title since the original was issued to the lien holder at the time of purchase. That wasn't all....DMV shows that Polaris Star Card is still showing a lien on my bike!! Who are these people??

Lienholder (HSBC) denies ever receiving the title, in fact they tell me that they don't even keep titles there!! I asked to speak to someone else who, in turn guaranteed that they would reimburse me for the duplicate fee for my title when I sent a copy of the receipt. Come to find out, the person who said this is not a supervisor but an operator. I'm not done yet. I hate getting the runaround and I will NEVER do business with these shiesters again...I'd rather do without. Why are any companies allowing these people to operate??Didn't we bail these suckers out??? This is the thanks we get?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/HSBC-aka-Polaris-Star-Card-aka-Retail-Services-Wheres-my-TITLE-Carol-Stream-Illinoi-679829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC