Complaint Review: HSBC

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:Gary Indiana
HSBC
HSBC Card Services POB 5222 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBC Card Services ,Sears Solutions Mastercard Offered discount at time of purchase, rejected application, never recived card ,few months later started billing for rejected charge with late fees Wood DaleCarol Stream Illinois

Back in the spring of 2008 I was at Sears. At the register I was offered a % discount to fill out an application for a Mastercard. I was rejected for the Mastercard so I paid with my debt card. Approximately 3 months later I got a bill from Sears Mastercard which I never recieved for the amount which I had paid with my debt card PLUS interest at late fees and finance charges.

I called Sears who past me to HSBC who made every effort to be as unhelpful as possible. I asked to speak to secutity and fraud. To this date I have my first to ever to receive this card and am being forced to pay twice for the merchandise.

Digits
Gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-6097-0379/HSBC-Card-Services-Sears-Solutions-Mastercard-Offered-discount-at-time-of-purchase-rejec-395802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC