Complaint Review: HSBC

• Reported By: PB — foristell Missouri United States of America
HSBC
P.O Box 1231 Brandon,FL 33509-1231 Foristell, Missouri United States of America

HSBC Wreaked my Life Foristell, Missouri

I bought my home in 2004 with Cornerstone mortgage they sold it to HSBC almost immediately, after I was reassured that they would not sell it. I was not notified or given a choice of finding some one else. When I started to make my payments on the home with HSBC I was getting a payment amount that seemed to be going up and up (Yes they put an arm on the mortgage). I count not remove it or get a fixed. The arm never went down always up.    By the time I had to file Bankrupted ( chapter 13) the payments were @1200 and my rate was through the roof.

The mortagage rates were way down at the time and I could not take advantage of the opportunity do to having to file to save my home. Now I am facing a chapter 7 and lossing my home even in the ch.13 the arm on my mortgage went up the rate went up and I could not keep up with the payments on the home and the trusties. HSBC has wreacked my life they have taken away land I have lived on for 19 years. I loved my home my grand kids played here my daughter got married in our front yard some of our best time were here, now that is all gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/Foristell-Missouri-63348/HSBC-Wreaked-my-Life-Foristell-Missouri-1009842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC