Complaint Review: HSBC

• Submitted: Sun, March 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 28, 2010

• Reported By: Justice Served — Chicago Illinois USA
26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard Mettawa, Illinois United States of America

HSBC Trevor Cummings, Jeff Alexander, Bill Coleman, Kimberly Smith and so many more. WIRE FRAUD, MAIL FRAUD, "LIAR FRAUD", STOLE INSURANCE BENEFIT MONEY. Mettawa, Illinois

HSBC are the worse CROOKS ever. Normally when someone passes away and they have a life insurance policy the beneficiary collects the money right?

Well in this case my cousin recently passed away. I am the beneficiary to collect on his policy. 2 months has gone by and I Have yet to receive any money because these people commited wire fraud, mail fraud, and continued to lie time after time.

Trevor Cummings,(CEO) Jeff Alexander,(President) Kimberly Smith (VP) & Bill Coleman (Accounant) commited conspiracy aganist not only me but several other families, ranging from Chicago, NewYork, California, & Florida.

These people and their other puppets whom we had all arrested and charged with these crimes has destroyed the lives of good people. Because of their GREED, we have been suffering and mourning the lost of our loved ones and at the same time batteling these HSBC CROOKS.

We've complained to BBB, FTC, & FBI. Now finally we'll get closure. I want to see these people suffer. I want their families to suffer. I pray GOD forgives them, because right now I can't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2010 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/Mettawa-Illinois-60045/HSBC-Trevor-Cummings-Jeff-Alexander-Bill-Coleman-Kimberly-Smith-and-so-many-more-WIRE-586558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC