Complaint Review: HSBC

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Spanaway Washington
HSBC
www.hsbcdirect.com Seattle, Washington U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

HSBC Bank HSBC are liars and frauds, stay far away! Seattle Washington

My payment account was overdrawn about $50. Once my tax refund was deposited into my savings account they dug their hands in it and took the money that was owed. They closed my checking and my multiple savings accounts and will not let me withdrawl the money that is in there. They said that I still owe them the overdraft fee and they have no records of it being paid. What a bunch of lies. So basically they have stolen my hard earned money. Please stay clear of this bank they are out to get as much of your money as they can.

Shannon
Spanaway, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/Seattle-Washington/HSBC-Bank-HSBC-are-liars-and-frauds-stay-far-away-Seattle-Washington-460112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC