Complaint Review: HSBC

• Reported By: Jcynone11 — Escondido California
HSBC
1501 W Fountainhead Pkwy Tempe, Arizona USA

HSBC Neuheisul Attorney at Law Bank Levy Tempe Arizona

HSBC. sold a loan to NeuHeisul who has now put a bank levy on my account. I'm not rich or in debt till now. How do I pay for rent, car payment, & a student loan that is almost paid off? I Now I have no money at all to pay these necessary bills to survive.

I have no clue what to do. I am below poverty at this point. I admit to this collection. ONLY collection in my name as a matter of fact. I don't want to claim BK 7 for $6000. This NeuHeisul has stopped my livelyhood. All I see is homeless, repo, & judgement for decades to come.

Please HELP!!!
CASTRANDED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/Tempe-Arizona-85282/HSBC-Neuheisul-Attorney-at-Law-Bank-Levy-Tempe-Arizona-1070797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC