Complaint Review: HSBC

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: Shane — Oceanside California USA

HSBC Credit Card Settlement Fraud Internet

To make it short and sweet, I settled a debt with HSBC and paid what was asked in full.  The account was closed. I was still being harassed with emails asking for payments due.  I thought the emails were still coming due to a slow updating system.  I finally got sick of all the emails and called four months after the debt was settled.  I spoke with someone, and they told me I never settled and that I still owed the full amount.  Do not bank with these untrustworthy liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/internet/HSBC-Credit-Card-Settlement-Fraud-Internet-651747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC