- Report: #915445
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HSBC
HSBCInternet United States of America
HSBC Orchard Bank annual credit card fees Internet
*Consumer Comment: How?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) the fee is billed the credit card 12 months in advance.
2) If you close your account 31 days after being billed your annual fee you cannot get a prorated refund for the 11 months you did not use the card.
This is a RipOff! How can they get away with that?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/internet/HSBC-Orchard-Bank-annual-credit-card-fees-Internet-915445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.