Complaint Review: HSBC

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: GD1986 — Utah United States of America
HSBC

HSBC Rip off w/ Online payments. Internet

I was warned about this company when I opened my account with these guys including from the guy helping me with the application in a furniture store. They give you a so called "due date" but the "due date" is actually atleast 3 days before the "due date" because even when you're making a payment online, it conveniently doesn't process until days later so that they can tack on late fees.

Apart from that, when you do make a payment onlne, it mysteriously "doesn't process" which in turn never posts so they then put in that late fee again. They reported me as having been more than 30 days late on a payment... which I wasn't. They cost me over 50 points on my credit. I had to call and make the payment again and I spoke to a supervisor. I asked if it could be taken off my credit since I had to make a payment that day. He said No. I could hear him yawning on the phone and he sounded like an 18 yr old kid. I will never do business with this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/internet/HSBC-Rip-off-w-Online-payments-Internet-867653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC