Complaint Review: HSBC

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
HSBC
www.hsbcusa.com Nationwide U.S.A.

HSBC closed my Household Bank card for non-use! Nationwide

Went to check my credit card accounts online, as I often do, and found that my Household Bank card account from HSBC, which I have had for 7 years and which was paid off, was closed. I called the company and the service rep informed me that the account had been closed because I had not used it in over three months.

I suppose if I was irresponsible and ran up high credit card debt the account would still be active, but because I have been responsible in my use of the card HSBC has decided they didn't want me as a customer. Way to do business, HSBC!

James
Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2008 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC/nationwide/HSBC-closed-my-Household-Bank-card-for-non-use-Nationwide-353071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC