Complaint Review: HSBC/BENEFICIAL

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — Newark Ohio United States of America
HSBC/BENEFICIAL

HSBC/BENEFICIAL forced homeowners insurance,unknown charges,late fees, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Don't wait for a class action lawsuit...

My nightmare with Beneficial began from the start I refinanced my home in 2007 and it has been one thing after another. Beneficial has imposed insurance on me even tho I had insurance and faxed proof to them over 40 times from 2009-2012. I also had my insurance compant fax them AND call them  but it still took 3 years for them to drop it.

I was able to get a permanent hardship from them which reduced my payment from $1000 to $600. That hasnt stopped the constant mistakes they make on my monthly statements, or taking unauthorized payments from my account. I have talked and screamed at those thieves for years now and will never get this loan paid off. The balance changes from statement to statement/ I hope there is a class action lawsuit someday. I will be first in line to sign up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBCBENEFICIAL/internet/HSBCBENEFICIAL-forced-homeowners-insuranceunknown-chargeslate-fees-Internet-990866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC/BENEFICIAL

Don't wait for a class action lawsuit...

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

If you have all of your documentation to show exactly what you have described, go get an attorney now. Your post says you had homeowners insurance and the lender charged you for force placed insurance. This should be something that a good real estate attorney can fight for you as you can show direct damages (forced placed insurance is extremely high so it would have impacted you directly).

A class action lawsuit won't help you. They are only good for lead plaintiffs anyway all the others in the class get virtually nothing even if the plaintiff wins. Make sure to put together your entire file before you go to interview any attorney's to show them your documentation. Good luck.

worship