Complaint Review: HSC Beneficial

• Reported By: T.T.L. — Gainesville Florida
HSC Beneficial
Nationwide USA

HSC Beneficial Fraud Brandon Florida

I cannot begin to explain the NEGATIVE experiences I have had with these people. I finally had to get an attorney.  In late 2012, the company told me that if I paid 1 full year of my mortgage without missing a month/payment, they would reduce my interest rate (currently at 8.6%).  They sent me the signature page of the agreement, which was not notorized/witnessed, nor did I ever initial on any of the other pages. I paid 1 full year (12 months) on time.  After the year, they refused to renogotiate and said I had signed a FIVE YEAR agreement with 8.6% interest.

After my attorney contacted them, they refuse to speak with me and refuse to resend me a copy of the "agreement" which I never agreed to.

These are people who are a step BELOW loan sharks.  Thankfully, they are not harassing me since they know I have an attorney.  More to come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSC-Beneficial/nationwide/HSC-Beneficial-Fraud-Brandon-Florida-1164328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSC Beneficial