Complaint Review: HSN Credit Card Service

• Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: Miss T. — Sacramento California United States of America
HSN Credit Card Service

HSN Credit Card Service Hsn credit card service is a total rip off, Internet

Hsn credit service charged me $184 in interest a month, because I did not pay off my item in the 18months. I called to find out how to resolve it and was told by a lady name Carolyn that I would have to pay it off because it was a revolving account. I told her I wanted all accounts closed once I paid. I was reassured this would happen once I paid. They only closed the Hsn account but denied me access online to view further.

Then they changed my last name back to my former last name because of my s.s# and transferred my account to what looks like a collection agency but I could not get any real info because the company was in the middle of moving. My final payment was $418 but the interest put it up to $905 in 3 months. I paid the $905. I want make sure this other company that I have I no ideal until is trying to get money out of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSN-Credit-Card-Service/internet/HSN-Credit-Card-Service-Hsn-credit-card-service-is-a-total-rip-off-Internet-884957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSN Credit Card Service