Complaint Review: HSN

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2001

• Reported By:
HSN
P.O. BOX 9090 CLEARWATER, FLORIDA U.S.A.

HSN AKA HOME SHOPPING NETWORK -compaq ..NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

I ordered a computer from hsn on 4-8-01. I was told it would arrive in 7 to 10 days. It arrived a month later. It was not what I ordered and the scanner was broken. I called numerous times I also sent over 25 E-mails trying to resolve the issue. When I did get a response. I was informed that my problem was with Compaq not HSN.

Hsn is the company that charged my credit card not compaq! I contacted Compaq they contacted HSN on my behalf. Compaq called me back and said that HSN was sending a new scanner in 7-10 days and that HSN wanted to speak to me about the other issue!

The fact I ordered a 40 gig computer and got a 30 gig. I called HSN again. Finally got a live person. She asked me if I recorded the program. She also stated that I could not return the computer. I contacted the credit card company and cancelled my card.

There are 2 installment payments left on that computer. I a*s umed that HSN would call me to resolve the issue. Not a chance! Today they had the nerve to send me final notice. (the only notice) They are now threating to ruin my credit! I called them only to get a recording that I could leave my credit card number. NO WAY! I INSISTED THAT A MANAGER CALL ME. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSN/CLEARWATER-FLORIDA-33758-9090/HSN-AKA-HOME-SHOPPING-NETWORK-compaq-NEVER-BUY-ANYTHING-FROM-THEM-5399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSN