Complaint Review: HSN

• Reported By: Kathy — Ocala Florida United States of America
HSN
PO Box 9090 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

HSN BAIT and Switch?? NOOKCOLOR ,NOT THE TABLET!! Clearwater, Florida

I ordered the NookColor Tablet from HSN..Or so I thought!

I received an email advertising a pre sale of the tablet 3 days before it was to air on the show.Sounded like a great deal to me.It was a good price for this tablet and with FlexPays,it would make it easier to purchase one to give as a Christmas gift.

Couple of days later,the presentation was on the air.The hosts went on and on how great a tablet this was(even comparing it to an IPad!).......the video is still running on www.hsn.com.And check out the reviews there.Many other people very upset with HSN.

I feel like it is a blatant Bait and Switch.It did not come with all the apps they mentioned.In fact,the system had to be updated to use NetFlix(even though the host said it came on it).

I feel duped.

I will not return it because I did give it as a gift and that person didn't know what I was giving them. I will not ask for it back.

HSN has lost me as a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSN/Clearwater-Florida-33758/HSN-BAIT-and-Switch-NOOKCOLOR-NOT-THE-TABLET-Clearwater-Florida-814280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSN