Complaint Review: HSN

• Reported By: Careful costomer — Lindenwold New Jersey
HSN
HSN Network Internet, Select State/Province USA

HSN Home Shopping Network BEWARE OF CREDIT CARD FEES Internet

I purchased a set of knives for $9.95 and had them sent to my son at Christmas time.  The UPS driver put them in front of the wrong apartment door.  When my son said he did not receive them, I called HSN and they sent a replacement.   The following day, my son's neighbor came to him with the package, after noticeing the error.  I called HSN and they advised to label the new kn ives with the "easy" return label.  My son did this two days later when he received the new knives.

In the meantime, my account was charged twice for the knives.  I called and explained the the second set was returned and was told I would receive a credit.  Instead I received another bill, this time with an 11.00 late fee for the second set that was returned.  So now I had a bill for 9.95 twice, shipping twice and 11.00 in late fees for a total of 38.00 for a 9.95 set of knives.  I raised heck with HSN insisting that they put no further charges ever on my HSN card.  I still purchsed some items,b ut only use my own debit card, with no interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSN/Internet-Select-StateProvince/HSN-Home-Shopping-Network-BEWARE-OF-CREDIT-CARD-FEES-Internetnbsp-1065135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSN