Complaint Review: HTC EVO Boost Phone

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ruready2tapout — Torrance California U.S.A.
HTC EVO Boost Phone
23 Xinghua Rd. Taoyuan 330, Taiwan, R. O. C Internet United States of America

HTC EVO Boost Phone Bought this phone at Best Buy and had it for 2 months when it started to Internet

HTC Cell Phone Company

I bought a phone from them 2 months ago and it started having software problems. Brought it back to Best Buy and they told me I need to mail it into HTC. So I did and had to pay for the shipping. Now they are saying I have to pay $210 to repair it or $35 to send my phone they made that doesn't work back to me. I am going to Best Buy to demand my money back tomorrow. If they don't give me my money back I am going to take them to court and file tomorrow. Especially after reading all the others on Rip Off Report that have been treated the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HTC-EVO-Boost-Phone/internet/HTC-EVO-Boost-Phone-Bought-this-phone-at-Best-Buy-and-had-it-for-2-months-when-it-started-956473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HTC EVO Boost Phone