Complaint Review: HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: CLCR531939 — UPPERCO Maryland United States of America
HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS
11717 EXPLORATION LANE, GERMANTOWN, MD 20876 INTERNET, Maryland United States of America

HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS IN GAITHERBURG, MARYLAND 20876 CUSTOMER SERVICE IN AMERICA DOES NOT EXIST: FOR 6 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPOKEN TO PEOPLE FOR INDIA, SOUTH AMERICA REGARDING POOR RECEPTION AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES, BUT T INTERNET, Maryland

For the last 6 months at least I have been trying to improve my reception, so I can do educational work. I have spoken to people in different countries, India, South America. I have requested to be switched to an Englis speaking person, but they say they can's do it ( Really they dont want to do it)They have had me like this for 6-9 months, so I told them I would prorate my payment if they did not improve. They did not and I stopped paying them. They closed my e-mail and gave only one screen to pay them for restoration of service. Last night 8/29/12 they kept me on the phone for 1/2 hour and they did not resolbe my issues. I requested to speak to a supervisor waited for 15 minutes. Requested for the CONFLICT RESOLUTION OFFICE ADDRESS and the female Supervisor said she could not give it to me.

I did not sign for service here in America to have Bangladesh, Mexican or Argentina trouble shooters.

I am not their repair man!! THey want to give you instructions on the phone how to fix the problems, EVEN thoush I pay for a repair service contract

Today I called the corporate office, which inmediatelly switched me to FERNANDO in Texas. Who listened to my story now for the 5th time at least. He offered the new services with their recently launched SATELLITE( I wish they have launched OBAMA in that Satellite, because ven though I accepted Fernando offer of NO NEW CHARGES AND BETTER  AND  SWIFTER RECEPTION and all for the same charge of $59.99 a month. I have to send a $76.60 payment that I had withheld to force them to respond. I told him I have beaten another big company VERIZON and also ADT. I WANT TO ENCOURAGE everybody. File a complain with the:

FEDERAL COMMUNICATION COMMISSION

THE 3 BETTER BUSSINESS BUREAU

THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED

FIND OUT AT THE COURT HOUSE WHO THECOMPANY  LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE ID FOR YOUR STATE

FILE A SMALL CLAIM COURT CASE IN DISTRICT COURT  ( UP TO $10K IN MARYLAND)

PREPARE YOUR CASE

SUBPOENA THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVELOCAL MANAGER, THE SERVICE MAN, AND ANYONE IN THE COMPANY YOU HAVE DEALT WITH ( A LETTER TO THEM COST MAYBE $40.00 DELIVERED BY THE SHERIFF) REQUEST THE COMPANY TO BRING YOUR FINANCIAL HISTORY TO COURT.

AND GO FOR IT. WHEN THE COMPANY SEES THAT IT IS GOING TO COST THEM MORE TO SETTLE, they may come your way. But dont hesitate and go for it!!

Companies are beatable, just make sure you are right...

good luck!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HUGHES-NETWORK-SYSTEMS/INTERNET-Maryland-/HUGHES-NETWORK-SYSTEMS-HUGHES-NETWORK-SYSTEMS-IN-GAITHERBURG-MARYLAND-20876-CUSTOMER-SERV-934708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS