Complaint Review: HUGHESNET SATELITE SERVICE

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: appyup — hollister California United States of America
HUGHESNET SATELITE SERVICE

HUGHESNET SATELITE SERVICE hughesnet cancelation fee BS Internet

I have been a huhgesnet customer for 13 months...I would have canceled long ago if I did not have to pay a $400 cancellation fee. NOW I AM SO FED UP I AM READY TO PAY just to not have to deal with them anymore. Have been locked out from internet and I run business through my home, we can not have dial up as there is no DSL where we are located but I am willing to put up with the slowness of dialup without DSL beats the headache of dealing with hughesnet every month.

Today was the final straw. I couldn't even get help as to HOW TO CANCEL THE SERVICE... was told from customer service needed to talk to tech support, then tech said to billing THEN BILLING BACK TO TECH... my TODAY case #20829010. Was on the phone for over an hour.. AGAIN. We signed 24 month contract for speedy service, IT did not tell us there was a $400 FEE for canceling!! WTH! That should be illegal itself no?!!! Well I don't care, I'm paying it and will have to bite it for a while but GOOD RIDDENS HUGHESNET... I will continue to spread the word on how you suck and give American jobs to India, you deserve to fall out of business I hope you go down

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HUGHESNET-SATELITE-SERVICE/internet/HUGHESNET-SATELITE-SERVICE-hughesnet-cancelation-fee-BS-Internet-536770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HUGHESNET SATELITE SERVICE