Complaint Review: HVH transportation

• Phone: 8776339248
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

HVH transportation total run around Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Lesson learned for you?

*Author of original report: HVH is lying

*UPDATE Employee: Liars??

Went through the entire hiring process over at HVH transportation and wasted about three weeks in this process. Only to be told that I did not qualify because of my employment history. They know about this in the begining once they recieved my application.

If anyone try and sign up with this company, be very up front with them about what you expect. Collin Turner will egnore your calls and not reply to your messages (Voice or email). Very very furstraighting!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HVH-transportation/Denver-Colorado-80216/HVH-transportation-total-run-around-Denver-Colorado-1167268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HVH transportation

Lesson learned for you?

AUTHOR: Bleed31 - (USA)

If you lied on your application about anything then you can't very well hold it against them they chose not to lease you on. Apparently you either told them something different than what a past employer did, or failed to tell them about it at all. If they even told you how to fix it but you did not, then perhaps whatever was said about you wasn't false as you'd try to have them and everybody else believe.

HVH is lying

AUTHOR: - ()

To come out and say that I was lying on my application and/or violating DOT rules is great sounding but isn't the truth. I gave that exact information to my current employer and was hired on the spot. So, HVH is lying, and besides, they told me that the reason they could not go forward with my application was because I had been work at to many companies. They this when they viewed my application in the first place but continued the hiring process. Refusal to answer my phone and email messages was totally unprofessional. If for any reason you don't desire to hire a driver, that's fine, but to string them alone is ridiculous. I bet you had no idea I would go public didn't sir. If you continue to put lies on Ripoff report, I will take this to another level. Marvin Chula Vista, CA

Liars??

AUTHOR: hvhtrans - (USA)

Lying on your application in an automatic disqualification from our company as it is with many trucking companies. The driver disagreed with what a past employer reported and we advised how to repair. After multiple attempts of the driver trying to side step regulations, we ceased all contact. We will not bend DOT regulation for personal opinion!!